BURN BABY BURN

"Every Evening started the same with that "knowing feeling", the burning sensation that would come and go all night... that is until Now! thanks to Mangosteen I am BURN FREE"

Mangosteen Juice Helps With Back Pain, Neck Pain, Chronic Heartburn, Acid Reflux and IBS Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Mangosteen Juice gives Chemist suffering from numerous health challenges his life back. - this is an exert from his recommendation on Mangosteen Helps


"I am a Chemist, a Certified EMT, a Certified Quality Auditor, and a Certified Law Enforcement officer. I work full time at a chemical manufacturing facility. I became an EMT as a member of the emergency response team at my job. Later I attended the Law Enforcement Academy at USM and now volunteer with the local Sheriff’s department.
In 1990 I was 30 years old and ruptured a disk in my lower back. I ended up having surgery. About 2 years after the surgery I began to feel pain again. I went back to my Doctor and he explained that it may be scar tissue and I would just have to live with it. He recommended Ibuprophen for the pain and inflammation.


I started an exercise regimen and hoped for some relief. However, I still suffered from chronic pain when I participated in my favorite activities such as working in my yard, playing tennis, bowling, golf, etc. It seemed everything I did, even sitting for long periods or shopping with my family caused pain.


I was taking Ibuprofen, Naproxen, and Aspirin nearly everyday to help with the pain. I even began dissolving Ibuprophen in hot water and then adding Alka-Seltzer to buffer it due to the stomach problems I began having. I had also had some prescriptions such as Celebrex, Bextra, Loratabs, etc.


Then in January 2005, at 45 years old, I ruptured a disk in my neck and had a disk fusion with a titanium plate added to hold the two vertebrae together. My doctor told me that I had the neck, and most likely the backbone, of a 65 year old man. I had bone spurs, degenerative discs and arthritis. He explained that I also had osteomalacia. Osteomalacia means “soft bones”. I could not figure out how I had this since it is usually hereditary.


I began to research this on the internet and found that it can also be caused by a vitamin D deficiency. I had been taking multivitamins for years and had plenty of vitamin D in my diet. After further research I found that vitamin D helps the osteoid protein matrix in the bone to mineralize. Large amounts of antacids can inhibit vitamin D’s ability to do this. Well, due to the stomach problems I had from taking Ibuprofen for 15 years, I had also been taking large doses of antacids. I had constant heart burn through the day and at night suffered from acid reflux, and had also developed irritable bowel syndrome. I believe high doses of antacid is why I developed Osteomalacia.


So now I was dealing with chronic back pain, chronic neck pain, chronic heartburn, acid reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Then came Mangosteen!


I was introduced to Mangosteen juice on July 25, 2005. I was asked to lunch by a friend who told me about it. I immediately said, “not interested!” Then by the time lunch was over I agreed to try some. He gave me a bottle and I ordered a case. I began drinking about an ounce 3 times a day. On August 1st I was out cutting my grass (one acre) and noticed I had no back pain. I paused and then sloughed it off as a fluke. I was so skeptical, I refused to believe mangosteen was really working.


I thought to myself “the real test will be tonight when I try to sleep and the next 2 or 3 days”. Well to my surprise I slept with no pain in my back and only a little pain in my neck. I continued taking Mangosteen Juice and after about 30 days I had complete control of my pain. I have not taken any prescription or over the counter pain relievers since July of 2005. Now after 7 months (Feb ‘06) my heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome have disappeared, and the acid reflux has decreased dramatically. I am confident it will be completely eliminated!


I will forever use Mangosteen juice. It is my own personal miracle.
You owe it to yourself to try it also. Try it for at least 90 days…you might find it to be your miracle!


Tony Thompson
May 2006"